Stephen Howard is an attorney and CPA currently practicing in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He offers both legal and tax services.
Education and Experience
Stephen Howard earned his undergraduate degree at LaSalle University in 1976, where he studied government and accounting. He went on to earn his law degree from Temple University in 1980. Stephen Howard also holds a master’s degree in tax law and taxation from the Fox School of Business of Temple University, which he earned in 1983. He has been in private practice for more than 35 years. He is also a former instructor at Penn State University, where he taught real estate and elder law.
Practice Areas and Services
Attorney Stephen Howard’s practice areas and services include:
- Tax Planning and Compliance. – With his CPA certification and his master’s degree in taxation, Stephen Howard is able to help individuals and businesses alike with all of their tax planning and compliance needs.
- Wills and Probate. – Stephen Howard can handle both estate planning and estate administration.
- Corporate and Commercial Law. – Stephen Howard can help with all types of corporate and commercial law issues, including business and commercial litigation, partner and shareholder disputes or business formation.
- Bankruptcy. – Attorney Stephen Howard represents consumers in both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
- Real Estate. – Whether you are dealing with real estate acquisitions, sales, and closings or zoning issues, Stephen Howard can help you protect your interests.
Attorney Stephen Howard is currently accepting new clients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Contact his office today to learn more about his services.